Monday, March 31, 2008

Google Hackers

It seems like today all our internet needs and wants can be found on google. And I'm sure like myself, you all use google on a daily basis to search for practically anything. In fact I found this article on USA Today by searching through current event on google. So it seemed to me that this article was a bit frightening by how easily all our PC's could be getting bugs and viruses, or giving others our most secret passwords without knowing it at all. Anyways it just interested me how much our privacy can be invaded through the internet and it seems to be basically "anything goes" in our cyber world, good thing I have a macbook.

4 comments:

Allen Kim said...

Good thing I have anti-virus/anti-spyware/firewall programs. :]

and.. PC's all the way!!

kamon kirker said...

well yes i have a pc too but as far as school assignments and not having computer problems id go mac all the way

Anonymous said...

Is there a solution to not get hacked by viruses or people and still use google? I use google all the time because I'm usually too lazy to type in the webaddress.

kamon kirker said...

Yes, in the article it mentioned Google was working on securing more sites and taking off sites that weren't safe, I mean I wouldn't steer clear of Google completely, you can really find anything on it, but it just made me think about how much we try to protect our privacy when it could be easily invaded over the internet.